Become a Member
Whether large or small, new or old, the Mapleton Chamber of Commerce can be a home for your business. A membership with the Chamber includes a host of various benefits, like co-hosting our networking events, steep discounts all year round, and much more.
- Why join?
- Group buying programs
- -group insurance designed for small business
- -member to member discounts
- -office equipment & supplies discount programs
- -discounted Visa/MC/Debit programs
- Opportunities to meet & engage with peer business leaders, make connections, find mentors
- Becoming more involved in your local community helps build your confidence in your business and your connection to those you work with and serve daily.
- Exposure to a whole new market
- The list is growing!
- Group buying programs
- “The most effective way to gain new clients is by word of mouth from those you know and trust. Through the chamber, your word of mouth reach increases instantly as you join our community of local businesses. The chamber gives you the opportunity to receive quality leads and dedicated introductions through the Mapleton Chamber of Commerce team on request.” Directory
- “The Chamber Directory is a database of all the connections you receive as a chamber member. As a member, you will get listed in our Member Directory that is categorized by area of interest. This way, when chamber members search for a particular service or type of business, you will easily be found and able to connect with those looking for your service. See the current directory here.
- The Chamber allows its members to attend at panel discussions, seminars, and workshops to learn about important issues, new strategies, and innovative mechanisms for your business. Members are also encouraged to speak at events with the Chamber. The Chamber is also willing to work closely with its members to create new workshops specifically for your areas of expertise!
- Networking and Mixers
- Networking is one of the Chamber’s top priorities. It is one of our main goals for you to meet new potential clients, suppliers, and partners. The Chamber organizes networking meetings, luncheons, and mixers with high quality leads ready to meet you!
- Community Involvement
- Learn ways to give back and be a positive influence on the community through our various committees.
New Member Registration Form
“Here, you can leave us your contact information, business information, website, membership level, and more. Once this form is completed, you are a registered Mapleton Chamber of Commerce member. However, you will only receive partial benefits until payment is completed. The payment must be made within 30 days of the invoice issue date.